Vroon VDB provides three general types of training related to wraparound implementation. The first are the basic trainings that support the community-based system of training, certification, and evaluation. The second are advanced trainings that address more in-depth topics to support wraparound and system of care implementation. The third are individualized trainings developed to meet the specific needs of states, agencies, or communities. These individualized trainings can come in conjunction with our consultation services.
Products and Services
Recent Blog Posts
- Lessons from the Field: Sometimes Engagement Needs a Little Extra Work
- Lessons from the Field: A Prisoner’s Voice and Choice
- Lessons from the Field: How Family Support Partners Changed Us All
- A Closer Look at the Principles: Community Based
- A Closer Look at the Principles: Natural Supports
- How Individual Wrap Staff can Enhance the System of Care
- A Simple Solution to Reaching and Maintaining Fidelity in Wraparound
- Creating Organizational Change: Staff Engagement
- Our Youth Support Partner Textbook is Here
- Creating Organizational Change: Updating Your Processes
- Moving Florida Case Management to Wraparound: A Targeted Workshop
- Wraparound Needs a Wraparound Structure
- Education and Strengths Based Planning
- Group Coaching: Evaluating your Learning Organization
- Why do Group Coaching?
- FeedForward: A Better Way to Help
- What Do Coaches Do?
- Wraparound can do things we haven’t even thought of yet
- Engagement: Just as Important for Staff
- Our Next Coach Workshop is Scheduled
- How are you setting the tone?
- Why Crisis Planning Should Be Kept to a Minimum
- Strides in Wraparound Quality: Including Youth Support Partners
- How to Build Consensus
- Before the Meeting: Family Consensus Points
- Debriefing: A Critical Step to Learning and Change
- Challenges into Opportunities: Using Confidentiality and Mandated Reporting to Build Engagement
- Why We Need Wraparound: A Short History
- Motivational Interviewing and Wraparound: A Good Match?
- Systems of Care: Wraparound for the Whole Community